Saturday, July 25, 2009

SUMMERTIME

We've been chillin at the lake and enjoying this nice weather. It's only rained like 2 times in the past 3 weeks. It's turing to the dry season and forest fires will be sparkin up soon. Speakin of.... I noticed that the babys are flowering nicely. The big #1 is getting numerous buds at every possible nod, or junction. It's just amazing the difference looking at the short on that stayed under a foot. I know that I'm not getting much from it, I take it more as an experiment and if nothing will provide some popcorn nuggets, but nothing to brag about. The least of my worries is the tripple play that I inherited from the friend. It's getting some depth on the top buds. Which is nice to see that there might be something worthwhile to smoke off that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment