Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nice Day

So another day in the life.... the park was so chill yesterday. It was so hot here yesterday. Our house was about 85 deg. and just too hot for the plants. Just having some concerns about the garden. The couple are really not looking good and there now could possibly bugs. GREAT. I just want the harvest to come, really I just want to get some other more professional advice on things, more hands on and of course more budget to do it right. There are things that are so simple in life and growing plants is one of them. I had planted some peas and carrots as well. They didn't turn out so great. There's an amazing sunflower that has come up with 5 buds flowering. Theres' one of my babies that looks like it could have 8 budding tops. MMMMM that sounds so delicious.




So I ran across this amazing source of info for twitter. I try and stay up on these things but so many are just not legit. Well, this one is http://www.tweet4treat.com/?t=mmknox13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment